How to edit videos in your Mobile? Kinemaster video editing app, kinemaster template effects part-14

How to edit videos in your Mobile? Kinemaster video editing app, kinemaster template effects part-14

Kinemaster apk transition effects



Hey guys so today's post is going to be kind of a follow up from a video, like two videos ago. which was how to make videos on your phone you guys really enjoyed that post.

Edit your own images with transition effects :

     so I thought I'd do a more in-depth video about how to edit videos on your phone. I did briefly mention two editing apps to use on your phone in that video and those were iMovie and pocket video.I wanted to go a bit and more in depth with the app pocket video and show you.

       how you can achieve some of the same kind of editing styles and tricks that I use in other youtubers use on this app.

Edit your own video follow this steps:

which is free and yes this video is sponsored you guys know I like to be like completely honest with you guys like I'll tell you or when a video is sponsored and this video is sponsored but that of course does not change my opinion that are the app or anything like that,

 I will always be a hundred percent honest with you guys and with that being said I do really enjoy this app I think it is a really great app and considering.it's free you can actually do quite that a lot of things on it.


so, you can do like text transitions like filters and effects stickers all things like that I will have the link down below for you guys to download the app.

Editing app is kinemaster link 👇:

Kinemaster app on google play store :  kinemaster editing apk 

if you are interested in the checking it out then it's right now I'm going to the show you some of the effects and things that you can achieve on the app alright guys.

so I'm first going to show you how to get this a scribble text effect that is really popular so on pocket video.


 you're going to click on the little plus and then there is a draw tool.so,you can just select your color and then change the size of your brush to,

 what you like and then play the clip and draw,how you want it to appear on the clip and then you can play it through watch it delete it change it,everything like that 

   until you get it exactly. how are you want it and then I'm just clicking the little plus again and adding the beautiful some text to go over the scribble I'm changing the font and color and just putting that to both sides.

so this is a super popular effect. which is actually a plugin for Final Cut Pro that you have to buy.so, you can definitely recreate this on the app for free which is so cool the next thing I'm showing you.

how to make is this chat bubble text so if you just click on the plus and click add text there is a chat bubble section I pick the blue one because it looks like the iMessage but there's a bunch of other ones that you can choose from as well so you just type your text in and then change the font and resize it to however you like.

I specifically use a lot of like filters and things like this that you guys always comment on in my videos is actually a filter section on the app.

 so just click on the plus and the filter section and there's so many filters these are kind of some of my favorite.


ones so this is a one is rose and this one is lavender overlays are a big thing that people like to do in their videos and there's actually a sticker section on the app that has a bunch of pre animated stickers.I guess so you can choose ones that are already in the app or you can  import your own photos or little edits.that you make as well so I hope you guys enjoyed those editing tips and tricks.I hope you learned something and if you want to check out any of the other videos in this how to start a YouTube channel series.



Download File

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post